Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Listen Up.

I had a conversation with someone, and out of it I got two things:

1) I should make my own blog/ online journal

2) I don't express my views and feelings

I came to the second point on my own while listening to her talk. I expect that you will read some very crazy thoughts and views on this page, and my language might become aggressive, but, these are the thoughts and words that run through my head.

I gave this sight the name King Fairbanks, not only because I'm arrogant and cant get off myself sometimes, but so all of you know your place when you come and read my things. I would appreciate your comments, and I will read them, and heck, I might even reply to what you say.

So without further adieu, I give to you my creation.

-The King

3 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

whoever talked to you about creating a blog is a genius!

A STAR is born said...

Um..blog stalking. Don't mind me.
I hope I don't die from a difference of opinion.

Milly said...

blogging is great!!