Thursday, September 27, 2007

Do Men use Shampoo?

I can tell you that they use neither soap nor shampoo. (Well shampoo is used on the spots where they have hair occasionally) they might put sun screen on their heads if they are going outside. You put oil on your head to make it shinny if you Bick it. Only pretty boys comb their hair, or take time to do it. I don’t care if your emo, punk, grunge, or jock, ECT... if you take more time than it takes to dry your hair you’re a pretty boy. The people who do their hair to make it look messy are the biggest wimps in the world, and they need to be punched. It is a disgrace to lumberjacks everywhere when guys do this. We are not the pretty ones, unlike the peacocks; we are not to be huge self groomers. Though there are some basic things you need to do. Wash your cloths, brush your teeth, and even shave occasionally, did I mention change you undies at least once a week? Well you have to. Do you think the men that practiced chivalry were well groomed? Freak no, they were sweaty stinky killers. They smelled like horses, and had mud and blood stains all over their cloths. The last thing in the world that was in their mind was “I hope that my hair looks good." they were to busy killing dragons, monster and other men women and children, trying to impress their lady friends so that they could get some. Chivalry was all a trick to get women to sleep with men. it wasn’t until the gay man was introduced that men started to become sissy’s and want to be clean, and not make love to women, but dress like them and clean ourselves like them. -Shampoo? Obviously, named by a down trodden man. One who was forced to use the vile, bile substance. It is a mix of two words. Sham- meaning it’s a trick, and poo- meaning that is what it is worth and what it cleans.I hate shampoo.

3 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

HA!HA! So clever. I am glad I asked you whether bald men use soap or shampoo.

Phil Honus said...

I'm personally choosing to also not shower ever again. Thank you for the inspiration. You may just be a real pirate.

Milly said...

I think the fact that the men in the old days did not have showers maybe added to why they did not shower....