In my family, we love to play the secret ingredient game...well mostly my dad and I. My dad and I have the best taste buds around and usually win this game. Last night I played this with the hubby. I (we...he likes to butt in) made chinese stir-fry. We got our plates filled, sat down at the table, and here's how it went:
wifey: "What is the secret ingredient?"
hubby: "What??? (with a weird face)"
wifey: "What is the secret ingredient?"
hubby: "What? I don't get it!"
wifey: "I put something secret in this!"
hubby: "I still don't get it, what are you talking about?!" (still has weird face)
wifey: "Fine, look you have the secret ingredient right here!!" (as I am pointing to it)
hubby: "Oh, almonds?"
wifey: "Yes, almonds!"
I don't think hubby likes this game, especially when he is hungry and doesn't want to be bugged about silly things...I bytheway love this game, and will probably keep playing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment