Sunday, March 18, 2012

Life is Good.

This blog needs an update!  It is hard to sit down to blog when you have a million of other things to do and pictres are still on the camera and another computer!  More pictures in the future.  Promise.

Life has been great in the Fairbanks house.  We celebrated a fun month in Feburary with Vegas, going to the Dirt, Valentine's, birthdays, and hanging out with family and friends.  It was a really great month and I can't believe it went by so fast. 


We are now into March and things have been just as great!!  We've celebrated quite a number of birthdays along with mine which was just a week ago.  Last weekend was amazing as Mike surprised me with different presents through the weekend - shopping spree, movie with friends and family, and fun gifts.  The weather was just beautiful for my birthday so it made it much more enjoyable! The party with my family was so great.  Yummy mexican feast, presents, chocolate cake, homeade chocolate brownie ice creams just to name a few.  I was absolutely spoiled!  But why not?  Everyone should be spoiled rotten once and a while!



Exciting news!!!  Our One Year Anniversary is tomorrow!  It has really been a year.  Seriously.  This 364 days has been the best year of my life as I have spent my days with my best friend, loving husband and companion.  I love him more and more everyday!

No comments: