My past like air none can see
But is a disease like leprosy
On my flesh the Beast devours me
I did it myself, I did it for free
I am my own worst enemy
So now I lay here weak and I bleed
As this Demon continues to feed
A little look, a little help is all I need
As I lay choking on my own bad seed
Bound in chains I won’t be freed
I lay here in sorrow and defeat
Only alive because my heart will beat
I see your throne, then an empty seat
Not worthy to be dust under your feet
So why do you come so we will meet?
You come to me and I hear you say
Peace my child, I heard you pray
I come to fight your battles this day
Nothing you have done my Atonement won’t pay
Rise and stand, now walk my way
You will conquer and beat your past
Your wounds will heal as time will pass
Even though damage has been done
The war for you can still be wonAnd will as you are faithful to me
3 comments:
Your writing is very articulate and descriptive. You could write a book and make thousands, maybe even millions.
You are amazing, but not as amazing as my husband!!!
Post a Comment